TURNING AGREEMENT TO COMMITMENT
Do you get the sense people say “yes” just to please you or to be on your good side? Could you improve your ability to communicate to get the higher level results and engagement you need as a leader, manager, team and family member?
Date : 10 June 2017
Time : 9 am – 1 pm
Venue : Rework Kuningan – Setiabudi II Ground Floor, 102 AB
Jl. HR Rasuna Said No.62, South Jakarta.
Entry : IDR . 850.000,-
Early Bird : IDR. 750.000,- (Until 27 May 2017)
Join the interactive workshop if you agree to at least one of the followings:
· Believe that your communication skills are fine (what you learn here might surprise you!)
· Want to create bigger impact and make a difference in your business and beyond
· Must be able to inspire, motivate, deliver bad news, question, disagree and empathize with people - sometimes all at once.
· Have a real, work-related problem you are facing that deals with your team or customers/investors/outsiders.
· Feel that you spend so much time following up and making sure things get done, although you have given clear directions (or so you think).
This workshop could make you more effective and efficient as a leader!
If you are managing more than one person in your department/ company or if you are selling a products/ services, then this workshop is created just for you, Ardian !
Join this event by registering through Rework App (available on Android and iOS) or simply click the button below!
About Andrea Bednar
Andrea is an executive coach and performance consultant with more than twenty years in of experience worldwide. She has designed and delivered leadership development programs to thousands of executives; and collaborated with clients for hundreds of executive coaching programs. Andrea has led conversations all over the world to open up dialogues about our most provocative human topics. This is her third trip to Indonesia, where she will lead this powerful workshop for a limited audience.
About Metta Murdaya
Metta murdaya is the co-founder of JUARA Skincare in NY, the only prestige skincare line based on Indonesia's heritage in the US carried in Bloomingdales, Birchbox, and upscale chains. Passionate about seeing the growing success of hi-potential Indonesians, she is a mentor to entrepreneurs in Endeavor Indonesia and ANGIN, the Chairman for SEALA (Southeast Asian Leadership Academy) and on the board of Solve Education. Corporatewise, she is a member and Communications Officer of YPO. She has also focused on Talent Development for managers in PT CCM.